Wednesday 11 December 2013

Music Consideration

I have created a piece we both believe to be suitable, I have footage of me creating it so that the examiner is assured it is all original.



Max wanted some jazz that built up to a climax, and I believe this does that quite well. Therefore, I think this piece will work.

UPDATE: Since the production of the animatic, we have found that the music works well as the end scene but doesn't fit well as the establishing scene. I will rerecord with an actual Bass guitar and maybe add more guitar layers.

1 comment:

  1. avoid use of the work 'crap'. other than that I like it - a lot. However I think that it may be a little electro/upbeat for your narrative (a little too 60s rather than neo-noir scene) - can you add some more 'dirty/grungy' chords - something to make it a lot more dark - you may want to do this later when you have the footage actually captured

    ReplyDelete