Friday 13 December 2013

Fatal Motive: Genre (draft)

Our film went through several changes (from Film Noir to Neo-Noir) so the evidence o the blog seems rather unclear. We are creating a faithful Neo-Noir piece. We are trying to remain as authentic as possible in terms of Mise-En-Scene and atmosphere. This means we want to use a similar sort of music. In a previous post (Linked here) I composed a piece of Jazz to fit with the ilm which was very successful. I may experiment with other pieces but I feel that this is a fit for purpose piece of music for the genre.

We will however be using less conventional camera techniques (such as Reverse Tracking) which I believe to be good looking shots. I experimented with reverse tracking (on a post here) and believe I can achieve a good effect. We will also be using flash animation for the introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment