Wednesday 27 November 2013

Makeup Considerations

As I have already done this unit already, I know where my strengths and weaknesses are in terms of planning aspects of the film.One of the areas I lacked was costume and makeup, mainly with fake blood. In our last production, we had to cut a scene from the cut because the fake blood looked too pink. We had put no consideration into testing the blood beforehand and it looked unconvincing. This time around, I shall be considering this as and wen the scene is needed. This video depicts a masterclass on how to represent horror makeup.

1 comment:

  1. good research
    to extend presnet a summary of the points to remember/use: perhaps bullet point? AND review the content of this video - deconstruct the content and your own learning

    ReplyDelete